Chairman: Andrew Pearce, Jacobs Vice Chairs: John Paddington, Conigital & Andy Taylor, Cubic
31st March, Glasgow
Mott MacDonald will host this meeting in Glasgow.
9th July, London (Joint Meeting with the Public Transport Forum)
Presentations and Papers:
Our members Cubic hosted this joint meeting in London where we had a MaaS update from the UK and Europe, followed by a session led by the DfT –
Bus Open Data Consultation and the use of NetEx –
Presentations from the Maas Training event on 27 March 2019
Representatives of the CONTACT group came together to create a specialist MaaS training event to help local authorities, to really understand ‘the nuts and bolts’ of how to implement MaaS in a specific area. This event has been made possible through sponsorship from Innovate UK & Jacobs. Multiple streams covered different topics and elements of MaaS.
The topics that were covered include –
Governance & Contractual
Economics & Business models
Safety, Behaviour and Social factor
Presentations from meeting on 28 Feb 2018
- GO NaviGoGo, Scotland’s first MaaS Pilot – David Smith, ESP Group
- Championing Openess in Mobility – James Gleave, Travelspirit Foundation
Presentations from meeting on 28 March 2017
- The launch of the ITS (UK) Mobility as a Service Interest Group – Andrew Pearce, Jacobs, Chairman of the MaaSIG
- MaaS: The Building Blocks to Get a Solution – Andy Taylor, Cubic
- An introduction to TravelSpirit – Giles Bailey, TravelSpirit
- MaaS and Road User Charging – Keith Mortimer, Wyeval Consulting
- Travel, the environment and MaaS – Professor Margaret Bell, Newcastle University
- Importance of Data to enable MaaS – Johan Herrlin, ITO World Ltd
Read the Group’s response to the Transport Select Committee’s MaaS inquiry (closed 22 December 2017) here
- The next meeting of the Forum – TBD. If you wish to suggest content or would like to speak at a future meeting then suggestions are always welcome. Please contact Rukshan for further details.
- The most recent meeting of the Forum was a joint meeting with the Public Transport Forum was kindly hosted by Cubic on 9 July 2019. Please see below for the available presentations.