- This event has passed.
People Focused Connected & Autonomous Vehicle Standards Workshop
The Connected Places Catapult (CPC), British Standards Institute (BSI) and ITS (UK) would like to invite you to the People Focused Connected & Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) Standards Workshop on Wednesday 5th Feb 2020.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Promote expertise and insights from those working within a people focused discipline to be considered and utilised within CAV standards
- Map the current landscape of useful standards and guidelines for CAV
- Advise on next steps for CAV standards and guidelines
The workshop will take place at the Connected Places Catapult Milton Keynes Office from 9.30am until 4pm.
3rd Floor, The Pinnacle
170 Midsummer Boulevard
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or any other requirements.
A draft agenda of the day has been provided below:
- Welcome and introduction
- Mapping the current landscape
- Identifying which standards and guidelines which are used today
- Identifying current and new recommendations relevant to CAV
- Categorising the robustness of those recommendations/standards and guidelines for CAV
- Identifying unknowns
- Case study discussion
- Presentations from CAV projects sharing findings and recommendations
- Presentation from BSI advising what and what is not appropriate for a standard
- Prioritisation for future standards and guidelines
- Ranking in terms of importance, difficulty and time for developing future standards/guidelines
- Mapping of time critical activities
- Wrap up
Book your place by email
Ellie Wooldridge Jennie Martin
CP Catapult ITS (UK)