ITS (UK) RSS Feeds
ITS-UK publishes a combined RSS feed for news, blogs, and events:
What are RSS Feeds and how do I use them?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a format for syndicating 'news'. Many websites provide up-to-the-minute news; it can become time-consuming and difficult to go to each website for the latest information. RSS readers provide a way of collating all of the latest information you are interested in, in one place – thereby doing the hard work for you.
The BBC, for example, provides an RSS feed for the latest headlines. Rather than having the user open the BBC website every time they want to check for new headlines the RSS feed will monitor the BBC site for new headlines and then alert the user when one is added.
A range of different news readers are available with new versions are appearing all the time. Different news readers work on different operating systems, so you will need to choose one that will work with your computer.
You can find information on the most popular RSS Readers at RSS Aggregator (Wikipedia). Modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 and Opera have RSS feed readers built into them.View our list of external RSS feeds that you may find of interest ›
ITS (UK) News
- 25/04/17 ITS (UK) group launched to channel professional thinking into MaaS market
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals