Thursday, 16th January 2014 - 16:00
ITS (UK) installs the assist-Mi system
ITS (UK) now offers the assist-Mi service by kind permission of ITS (UK) Members assist-Mi Ltd. This enables us to communicate in real time with disabled visitors to our office and make sure that our building reception and we ourselves make their arrival as hassle free as possible.
Gary McFarlane, Managing Director of assist-Mi, did us the honour of supervising the installation himself. The system is very easy to install and operate, and compatible with all common pc and mobile device operating systems. Using it requires no more than standard computer literacy.
Our office is near Tower Hill in London and we welcome visitors who would like to have a look at the system
Picture shows (from left) Gary McFarlane with Wendy Irving and Jennie Martin of ITS (UK).
ITS (UK) News
- 25/04/17 ITS (UK) group launched to channel professional thinking into MaaS market
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals