Thursday, 1st November 2012 - 16:00
ITS Nigeria launches on the ITS United Kingdom stand at 2012 ITS World Congress
The 2012 ITS World Congress in Vienna saw the official launch of ITS Nigeria, the world’s latest national ITS association. ITS United Kingdom has been associated with the planning process for the new organisation and was delighted to host the launch event on its exhibition stand at the World Congress.
ITS Nigeria was launched by Dr Aminu Musa Yusuf and Dr Joshua Odeleye of the Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology with Jeremy Evans, Chairman of ITS United Kingdom, and Jennie Martin, Secretary General, acting as hosts.
Jeremy Evans and Dr Odeleye also took the opportunity of signing a Memorandum of Understanding between ITS Nigeria and ITS United Kingdom.
The two organisations look forward to working together to support each other and particularly the members who have interests in both countries.
The International Director of ITS (UK), Richard Harris of Xerox, said “ITS (UK) as one of the foremost associations is delighted to support dedicated professionals establish national ITS associations and we look forward to continuing our close cooperation with ITS Nigeria”
Photo shows ITS Nigeria and ITS United Kingdom representatives at the launch of ITS Nigeria
ITS (UK) News
- 25/04/17 ITS (UK) group launched to channel professional thinking into MaaS market
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals