ITS (UK) Members note - this is not the SEIG Members page which carries agendas, presentations etc. That can be found in the Members Only area of the website
This group provides a forum for all ITS United Kingdom members with an interest in transportation and the environment to meet, discuss their views and study the uses of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) to benefit the environment.
The groups typical activities are as follows:
- Facilitate round table discussion between parties with an interest in the area
- Meet to hear presentations on current topics of interest
- Support the organisation of seminars open to a wider audience
- Influence Government Policy in this area
- Input to standards towards International Harmonisation of platforms and Interfaces
Full details of the group can be downloaded here. The SEIG is led by Professor Margaret Bell of Newcastle University with assistance from Ian Routledge, IRC; Keith McCabe, KAM Futures, and Tim Gammons, Arup.
ITS (UK) News
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals