ITS (UK) Members note - this is not the AUIG Members page which carries agendas, presentations etc. That can be found in the Members Only area of the website
The Automotive User Interest Group (AUIG) advises the ITS sector on the needs and abilities of road vehicle users in the design, development and deployment of ITS.
This will also utilise and promote the skills and knowledge of the UK Human Factors community engaged in research, design and implementation of ITS.
Full details of this group can be downloaded here. The Group is led by Mark Fowkes of MIRA.
ITS (UK) News
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals