Tuesday, 9th May 2017
RTIC - Interactive!
Local Authorities and network operators are under pressure to implement new technologies to satisfy the increasing demand for innovative and customer-friendly transport services. This is being delivered against a backdrop of reductions in budgets and resources.
Join the IET and ITS United Kingdom for a day that explores how current and emerging transport technology can help overcome the challenges in the implementation of cost-effective ITS solutions in local transport.
New to RTIC-interactive! is a revamped event format, showcasing real-world case studies, panel discussions and round-table workshops and technology start-up ‘elevator pitches’. Facilitated networking will allow for an in-depth and impartial discussion.
In association with
ITS (UK) News
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals