- This event has passed.
Women in ITS Interest Group
December 5 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Pick up available from Southampton Parkway / Airport Station at 9.00 – book via email@example.com
Car pools can be organised / viewed at http://ridevu.com/events/2309
An informal networking lunch will be available during the programme
All are welcome – Attendance is free but must be booked through the Eventbrite link below:
Younger professionals are particularly welcome since they are underrepresented at our events
A certificate of attendance can be provided on request for delegates who keep CPD files
Male colleagues are very welcome to attend
10.00 – 12.00 Technical visit including factory tour. The visit will be shared with a local school group and therefore includes the opportunity for all attendees to help promote ITS as a career.
12.00 – 13.00 Networking lunch
13.00 – 15.00
• Speaker from the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) (invited)
• Speaker from the Lower Thames Crossing project (invited)
• Speaker from Cross Rail (invited)
• Speaker from Siemens (invited)
• Q&A with the student attendees about their views on transport, STEM careers and workforce diversity
• Open debate: What is your organisation doing to promote workforce diversity What are you doing personally? An opportunity to share best practice, personal experience, and new ideas.
The ITS (UK) Women in ITS Interest Group
Chair – Gemma Tredwell, CH2M Honorary Secretary – Priscilla Nagashima Boyd, Siemens
With many thanks to Siemens for hosting the event