Aimsun Ride simulates MaaS, DRT and City Logistics applications.
Aimsun Ride simulates Mobility as a Service , Demand Responsive Transportation and City Logistics applications.
Offered as a bundle of standard software, specially configured modules and professional services, Ride can help you develop a business case for running a service or connect your fleet management algorithms to our simulator, with interaction between your fleet and other road users.
In Ride, the demand-responsive vehicles are an overlay on regular traffic and interact fully with other road users.
Ride is underpinned by dynamic simulation of all flavors of on-demand or flexible transportation services so you can see how congestion impacts your service. Model individual vehicle-to-vehicle interaction or use aggregate representations of a transportation network and demand. Test and refine your fleet management algorithms by connecting them with Ride’s API.
Work with travel requests based on individual agents with customizable parameters based on anything from age, gender, eco-friendliness or economic status.
Understand how your offering fits into the mobility space and how it is likely to combine with and compete against alternative modes:
- Public transportation: rail, metro, bus, tram…
- Taxi and ride hail operators
- On-demand buses and mini buses
- Identify patterns in travel demand
- Replay simulations to check the fleet’s movements in the network
- Extract network statistics for every user-defined interval, e.g. every 15 minutes
- Review individual travel requests and how they were served