What information we collect about you
A cookie is a small text file, stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies often store your settings for a website, and help us make your experience more efficient by providing information to us about your visit. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookie files are required to make full use of the features on this site, your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Disabling cookie files will restrict some features of this website including commenting on blogs.
First party cookies:
Here's a list of the cookies we use, and what we use them for:
|ITSUK||_jid||We use a session cookie to remember if you are currently logged into the members section of the website.|
|Cookie||cookie_accept||We use a persistent cookie to remember when you have closed our website cookie usage message.|
Third party cookies:
We may also store cookie files from third parties related to settings for embedded content on our website. We don't control these cookies or the information they contain. You should check the relevant third-party website for more information about their cookies.
|Disqus Blog||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, testCookie||Used by third party Disqus as part of their user comments tool that is featured across the ITS UK web site.|
ITS (UK) News
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals