Monday, 8th August 2016 - 12:05
Entries are invited for the annual ITS (UK) awards for students and apprentices. The awards, which were launched in 2001, and relaunched in 2015, were set up to encourage interest and participation in the development of ITS technologies. Write an essay on the topic of: How can future applications of ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) improve the surface transport system for the user? ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 08/08/16 ITS (UK) Student and Apprentice Essay Award 2016 is now open for entries
- 28/07/16 Case studies invited for the 2016 edition of the IET & ITS (UK) Local Authority Guide to Emerging Transport Technology
- 22/07/16 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 07/07/16 Professor Eric Sampson CBE, ITS United Kingdom Ambassador, elected to the international ITS Hall of Fame
- 14/06/16 ITS United Kingdom at the 2016 ITS in Europe Congress in Glasgow
- 02/06/16 ITS United Kingdom elects Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2016/17
- 24/05/16 TRL and ITS United Kingdom award ITS Student Prize
- 08/04/16 Glasgow hosts the 11th ITS European Congress
- 22/03/16 ITS United Kingdom briefs the Transport Select Committee on connected and autonomous vehicles
- 04/03/16 ITS United Kingdom launches pitches for Intelligent Transport Systems