Tuesday, 25th April 2017 - 13:00
ITS (UK) has held its first forum on the topic of Mobiity as a Service (MaaS) in London, simultaneously launching a new interest group dedicated the subject. The organisation has identified MaaS as a key deliverable of ITS technologies, and although many of the concepts constituent parts, such as connected vehicles, local authorities, road user charging and public transport, are covered by other working groups, it was clear that there is a demand for specific meetings to discuss and develop MaaS in the UK. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 25/04/17 ITS (UK) group launched to channel professional thinking into MaaS market
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals